Secure your place now
The London Venues Summit is the perfect way to meet relevant suppliers, network with industry peers and learn from the industry’s biggest names at one convenient location.
– Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
– 15 minute meeting slots, with no hard sell approach
– Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars based on trending industry topics
– Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
– You will be one of just 65 VIPs at the event, ensuring that you get personal attention
– Attendance is entirely free of charge, which includes entry to our seminars
A more targeted approach
We pride ourselves on our personal approach. We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences; providing you with details of solution providers’ products and services, taking the hassle and time consuming process out of sourcing new suppliers.
98% of past attendees say that our events are a better way to find new suppliers than a traditional trade show.
– A completely bespoke itinerary of one-to-one business meetings
– Complimentary seminars hosted by some of the industry’s most dynamic minds
– Meals and refreshments throughout
– Access to all presentation material
Who should attend?
– Event Managers
– Event Directors
– Head of Events
– Communications Managers
– Communications Directors
– Head of Communications
– Marketing Managers
– Marketing Directors
– Head of Marketing
– Personal Assistants
– Executive Assistants
Request More Information
‘This was the first event like this that I have attended; I was nicely surprised to find it incredibly informative, and was a great chance to meet like-minded individuals, and find some event spaces that I would never have thought about contacting.’
‘Effective day; well organised.’
‘Well organised, a great opportunity for useful networking in a dedicated space; met some great people and discovered some new venues.’
‘A really enjoyable day; such a refreshing format and no sales ‘pressure’, unlike at trade shows or exhibitions.’
Attendance at the event is entirely complimentary, and includes your itinerary of meetings and seminars, and all meals and refreshments. There is no catch; delegates that meet our event criteria are hosted by the attending suppliers. At the time of booking, you will complete a form which outlines the terms and conditions of attendance. The team are happy to help if you have any further queries.
The main focus of the event is pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings between attending delegates (like yourself) and key industry suppliers. You will have the opportunity to network with peers, attend topical seminars and update yourself with industry knowledge and trends. When you arrive at the event, you will be shown your meeting booth and your itinerary. Meetings are hosted at your clearly labelled delegate booth; suppliers will navigate their way to your booth at your appointment time. There are also plenty of networking breaks throughout the day.
There is no hard sell at the event. Suppliers in attendance are looking to meet with you to discuss forthcoming projects and requirements, and to listen to the needs of your business. The premise of the event is to form and develop business relationships, and there is no pressure to sign on the dotted line!
The dress code during the day is business attire. .
In the run up to the event, you will be sent login information for our online pre-event selection process. From here, you will be able to confirm your details, select seminars, shortlist and prioritise suppliers you would like to meet, add any additional information regarding dietary or accessibility requirements and review and submit all of your information.
Working on selections that you have made online, and those from attending suppliers, we put together individual itineraries following the priorities below:
– Perfect matches; where a delegate and supplier have both requested to meet one another
– Delegate requests; where you have an interest in a particular supplier’s product/service
– Supplier requests; where supplier have registered an interest in meeting a delegate
You will also have the opportunity to select industry-lead seminars and case study sessions, which will take place over the course of the event. These will also be added to your personalised itinerary.