Alex Atherton, Leadership Coach & Gen Z speaker, Atherton Consultancy Ltd
As retirement ages rise the multi-generational workplace has become a reality. This can present problems, but they can be overcome so organisations and their leaders move forward with confidence.
- The concept of ‘generations’ and why they matter.
- The challenges of the multi-generational workplace.
- Meet Gen Z, the youngest generation in the workplace.
- Using generation gaps as an asset in any organisation.
Glenn Mainwaring, Business Development Manager, Barbican Centre
“How to make your venue DEI”
- What does DEI mean to a venue
- DEI has really come into focus in the industry globally over the last year. Why now? Why is DEI important for business?
- DEI, social sustainability, and environmental sustainability are intrinsically linked. Large numbers of venues have sustainability strategies, but what about DEI strategies. Are you seeing these in the industry? Should you have one?
- Inclusive Language
Marja-Leena,Editor – PA Life Magazine
“Temperature check on achieving net zero events”
This panel session will cover some of the most pressing issues affecting event organisers and venues today when it comes to sustainability. How to achieve net zero with all produce, products and services required for an event, as well as with travel and energy use. Measuring an event’s carbon footprint will be thrown into the discussion to help us understand key targets and methods.
Panellists: Emily Iveson Pritchard, Head of Sustainability, KIA Oval
Alda Afonso, Sales and Revenue Manager, 110 Rochester Row
Hannah Robinson, Business Development Event Manager, BMA House
Toni Griggs, Growth Lead, isla