Tracy Halliwell, Director of Tourism & London Convention Bureau at London & Partners
“London – Building back a better destination”
Tourism & Event business has changed exponentially during the pandemic…what trends is London seeing and how is the city building a better future?
- Pandemic and affects on Travel globally/London
- How has London responded during the crises
- Global Travel Trends
- Building back – future thinking
Liz Taylor, CEO at Taylor Lynn Corporation
“The Skill Factor”
Professional event management requires more than just a love of parties. With 35 years of experience to draw upon, Liz Taylor explores the five key skills needed to become a successful event organiser.
- Mirror, Mirror on the wall – who is the best planner of them all!
- Never be a shrinking violet!
- The devil is in the detail!
- Abandon spell check – learn to spell!
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate!
John Hotowka, The Achievement Thinking Speaker
“Essential resilience building strategies to keep you going in tough times”
In challenging times the key to working efficiently and effectively is resilience.
- Learn a key tool to help you put the pressures of work in to perspective and raise your morale and focus
- Learn a simple tool to overcome hesitancy and help with decision making
- Learn where to find and how to take advantage of a little used resource that’s under your nose that’ll help you work more efficiently and
effectively as well as give you all the moral support you need when you need it