Pete Cann ‘The Laughter Man’ – Laughter Yoga Teacher and Event Energiser
“Laughter is the best medicine”
An interactive laughter session Guaranteed to leave you feeling more energised and relaxed.
- Learn the hidden benefits of laughter
- Discover some simple exercises you can use in your daily lives.
- Feel the power that laughter has on your body and mind.
- Reduce stress and anxiety from your day, in this interactive 30-minute presentation
John Hotowka, Director at Hotowka – Achievement Thinking Speaker
“Winning resilience strategies to help you thrive especially in difficult times”
In challenging times the key to working efficiently and effectively is resilience.
- Learn a key tool to help you put the pressures of work in to perspective and raise your morale and focus
- Learn a simple tool to overcome hesitancy and help with decision making
- Learn where to find and how to take advantage of a little used resource that’s under your nose that’ll help you work more efficiently and effectively as well as give you all the moral support you need when you need it
Sam McAlister, Journalist and ex Newsnight interviews producer
“How to convince (a Prince)”